About Me? 0 O?

My photo
Kan Yean Thoong || 28/09/1992 || KL-born, raised in Klang; stays in Subang Jaya. || Supporter and nurturer of the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of others. || Freelacer || Community worker || Home-schooler || Philopsopher || Adventurer || Spiritual and Emotional Healer ||

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What is my Leisure Pursuit?





EXERCISING

Well, just because I look chubby doesn’t mean I don’t ENJOY exercising. Just what am I going to do with the abundance of enthusiasm inside my body & soul? Hang out? Heck no, I’d rather: BE ON THE MOVE THAN TO STICK AT ONE AREA AT A TIME / MOVING A PART OF MY BODY THAN BE STILL.

TRAVELLING

Doesn’t mean I have to go oversea; to me it’s about moving away from where you specifically are. As I have mention earlier, I can’t stand being in a specific place for too long, if one needs to go to the toilet than that’s understandable but it’s just that I get bored easily, I guess. Seeing new places just excites me! It just rids my curiousity to discovery.

QING GONG / LE PARKOUR = FREE RUNNING

I’m a beginner for a traceuse though; I started practicing after a friend recommended it to me. It’s tough at first (no thanks to my weight) but as I got more used to it, it got FUN & EXICITING to do (of course, slip up and you’d probably slipped your life). My favourite spots are from flat top building-to-building. Yes, Malaysia don’t really place a lot of balcony (public) buildings side-by-side (which is rare to find here) so I only practice at our neighbouring country Singapore. They got a lot places which they allow us to practice our tricks, we’ve got our own abandon building to use too! But obviously after discussing with the authorities they said if anything were to happen, we have nobody to blame but ourselves so it was agreed from both sides. So yeah, we practice there with our seniors and have FUN too.

DRAWING

I love drawing even though I’m not a frequent drawer / artist but it’s respectful enough to notice but almost everyone agrees that when they have the right mood it’s get kind of cool when your head, clear of anything but what you want to express. You’ll also get to you use your imagination without any disturbance, it makes our brain function at least; you know when it gets the gears moving- ha-ha… ok let’s scratch that and get back to the topic. Our minds is so powerful that we could imagine anything at all but sadly sometimes we just don’t have the skill to properly draw or paint it out but if we wish to draw anything we want to express that it wouldn’t have come out like crap we need to practice. So, practice makes perfect; everyone knows that; that’s what I’m doing now.



VIDEO GAMES

Playing games does give us experience and something to learn. Even those who don’t enjoy reading stills read the dialogue of their favourite character or the storyline of a certain game. Some games also teach us about what’s good or bad but that depends on the individual. I favourite genre would be from adventure to supernatural as long as there’ll be a fight in it.

READING

Who said that you have to read a lot of books to be an avid reader? To me I’d read almost anything I see as long as it’s readable to me. I’d read from comics to game magazines to vandalism.


*Phew* I’m pooped, that will be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment